The Royal We of nogoodforme.com is all about loving fashion

The Royal We of nogoodforme.com is all about loving fashion and loathing The Fashion Industrial Complex (tm). We use the term FIC (tm) to encapsulate the stupid, boring, problematic garbage that unfortunately comes along with how most people think about fashion: Brands and Dollaz and Misogyny and Elitism, Oh My! As such, I generally try to think about fashion in terms of self-expression and garments and innovation rather than associating myself with any particular style-istic segment or school of thought. Never-the-lesser, in 2008, my brain has been consistently blown by the intensely awesome and truly exciting sartorial culture coming out of Australia right now. Seen below is my petite tribute to the Maximum Aussies who have rocked my world over the course of the past twelve months: